Guy Next Door, Clear, Casual
Professional and steady for presentations.
Lively and upbeat for commercials if required or other tones to fit the requirements.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Cwmbran, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Wales, Welsh, South Wales, Swansea, Cardiff,
London, British, English, Queens English, England, UK, United Kingdom,
Received Pronunciation, RP,
Irish, Ireland, Dublin,
Birmingham, Brummie, Black-Country,
Scottish, Glaswegian, Glasgow, Scotland, Edinburgh
My Voice Experience
As of 2017, I am a community internet radio Station Manager and former presenter on internet radio stations.
I am an avid podcast creator for iTunes store where I publish regularly with provided voice input as well as podcast creator for Mixcloud.
From 2012 I began providing adverts for several internet radio stations, Newport City Radio and Flame Radio both located in South Wales, UK being some examples due to my involvement with them already on show production and presenting.
Full studio training at Newport City Radio using a vast majority of voice direction equipment from the beginning of 2012 to mid 2013.
Further training in a more detailed course at Flame Radio from mid 2013 to March of 2014.
As of 2016, I began to create a community internet radio station for the community of Torfaen in South Wales, sourcing funding, premises and equipment, and as of June 2017, the internet radio station launched officially and can be heard on a daily basis on multiple platforms.
My Studio Equipment
Full studio set up (community internet radio studio)
ProFX 12 v2 12-Channel Professional Effects Mixer
3x condenser microphones
I am keen to work with small businesses and community projects at a smaller than usual budget with the charity constitution documentation provided to support your requests as a legitimate charitable cause.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Daniel Williams by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniel Williams is a Standard subscriber.
• Daniel Williams was last active on Voice123 150 days ago