Warm, Matter-of-fact, Dead-Pan, Hip
I feel most comfortable in a conversational, matter-of-fact style.
Some might call it "non-voiceovery" or "non-announcerish".
The types of characters that come the most naturally to me might be described as the cool, older brother, or the regular guy-next-door, or the guy who’s been around - with an irreverent view of the world and a dry dead-pan perspective.
I also enjoy the warmer, more intimate style of many documentary narration projects.
Other key words and phrases that might help you find me and/or help you decide if I’m the right voice over artist for your project are :
Regular guy, guy-next-door, friendly, advice, all-american, young dad, older brother, soothing, comforting, soft, smooth, warm, assuring, gentle, meditative, relaxed, intimate storyteller, welcoming, energetic, enthusiastic, upbeat, high-energy, hip, cool, edgy, irreverent, ironic, dry wit, wry, dead-pan, sardonic.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English - North American
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Daniel H Smith
Tisch School Of The Arts - NYU
The Stella Adler Acting Studio
My Studio Equipment
Eleven Rack Interface
Logic Pro X
I have several years of experience as a musician and a songwriter.
I've created music as well as sound effects for many voiceover projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Daniel H Smith by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniel H Smith is a Standard subscriber.
• Daniel H Smith was last active on Voice123 78 days ago