Deep, easygoing, comedic, friendly, strong, upbeat
Deep, warm, easygoing voice. Can change to upbeat, fun, deadpan, humorous, serious, etc at the drop of a hat.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Boston, Massachusetts, New England, New York, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Italian, Irish, Scottish, English, British, Southern, Boston, New York, Australian, Canadian
My Voice Experience
I am an experienced full-time DJ, MC, and performer. I began as an on-air DJ in college, and continued in Key West Florida for Key 93.5 FM, which became the #1 station in the market during my tenure. Upon my move back home to Massachusetts, I worked as an MC and promoter for Star 93.7, as well as continuing to DJ at bars, weddings, and all kinds of parties. I have performed as MC for many events in Florida and New England, as performing stand-up comedy in and around Boston.
Suffolk University Boston, MA 8/99 - 10/00
Post-graduate studies in Broadcasting, Voice Improvement, and Screenwriting.
University of Massachusetts at Amherst Amherst, MA 8/92 – 6/95
Bachelor of Arts, BDIC Program: Communications/Writing/Psychology.
Communications Club, WMUA, WOCH.
Roanoke College Salem, VA 8/90 - 6/92
Concentration in Communications; received academic grant.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Daniel Gorham
Gorham Productions, LLC / Gorham DJ Services
Greater Boston Area, MA
11/02 – Present
• Perform voice-overs for business web content and other independent projects.
• MC/DJ corporate and private events in and around Boston and New England.
• Perform stand-up at Boston’s Comedy Connection, Dick Doherty’s Comedy Vault, and Mottley’s Comedy Club.
• Market, manage and coordinate team of employees with various specialties.
• Perform as house DJ/MC four nights each week at Sissy K’s in Faneuil Hall.
Boston, MA / Key West, FL
• Hosted corporate and private events, serving as DJ/MC.
• Acted as exclusive MC of all functions at Hammerhead’s Club in Key West.
WQSX-FM (Star 93.7)
1/99 - 7/99
• MCed events and promotions in greater metropolitan area.
• Built station brand and sponsor image by encouraging public participation in contests and giveaways.
Suffolk University, Office of Public Affairs
Office Manager / Assistant to Director of Public Affairs
2/99 – 10/00
• Wrote press releases, designed advertisements and programs, managed support staff, maintained
budget and invoices.
• Coordinated events for Jay Severin WTKK 96.9 FM on-campus remote show.
Key West, FL
Arbitron rated #1 overall, AQH and Cumulative (jumped from #5 to #1 during tenure)
2/97 - 5/98
• Hosted, produced, engineered, and wrote six-hour weekly radio show consisting of commentary, interviews, news, music, weather, PSAs, and contests.
• Hosted, produced, engineered, and wrote morning and afternoon drive-time shows as needed.
• Performed voice-overs, wrote and produced commercial spots.
• Hosted and organized promotions and remotes.
• Compiled logs and sustained filing systems.
• Assisted sales staff in acquisition and maintenance of station clients.
9/92 - 6/95
• Hosted, produced, engineered, and wrote weekly three-hour music/talk show for campus radio station.
9/92 - 6/95
• Gained proficiency in board-operation, on-air conduct, music archives, and FCC regulations by completing On-Air Training Course.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Daniel Gorham by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniel Gorham is a Standard subscriber.
• Daniel Gorham was last active on Voice123 205 days ago