Earnest, trustworthy, midwest, southern, character
Radio/TV Trained, stage performance. Raised in the south to Northerners. Normal voice includes slight southern inflection. Comfortable with a midwest, neutral delivery.
I have a highly developed vocabulary and can read advance literary, technical, medical, or professional language with believable delivery.
My voice can be soft, forceful in a broadcaster's manner, or very loud. My tone is medium to upper range. Singing is no problem.
Tongue in cheek is right up my alley, as is sincerity.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
sophisticated southern, country, midwest, pacific northwest, expatriate spanish, neutral accent, silly, intimidating,
My Voice Experience
I have extensive experience with local commercial voiceover work in radio in the New Orleans, Chicago, and New York markets. WTIX, WABC, WLS, WPWR-TV
I have hosted, co-hosted, and been an actor or radio.
I wrote ad copy for numerous businesses throughout my radio career, locally and nationally.
My Studio Equipment
Electrovoice RE20 Microphone
Mackie mixer (10 channel)
SONY VEgas/Acid audio editor
Post production FX library
Unknown - Click here to ask Daniel French
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Daniel French by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniel French is a Standard subscriber.
Daniel French does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Daniel French was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Daniel French does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Daniel French was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.