Friendly, Positive, Enthusiastic, Energetic, Funny
Enthusiastic, friendly, easy-to-know for promotional materials. Helpful, warm, patient for educational materials. Sonorous, poetic, thoughtful as needed for artistic flair. Comical, jocular as needed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Woody Allen, Randy "Macho Man" Savage, the pro wrestler, Old Jewish Man, Smarmy guy, stand-up comic, and a voice that sounds like an 80-year old ex-flapper. If you have something you want to hear, I'm willing to give it a shot. Extensive experience as an improviser helps.
My Voice Experience
In the last two years I have been tapped to provide voice-overs for marketing projects created for my work, a marketing agency, both internally and for our clients. These voice-overs were used with video presentations, one for our agency's technical tools and one for a Fortune 500 company's employee summit. Both projects came off very successfully...
...and made me wonder why I hadn't done voice overs before. So many of my talents and experiences point directly at this kind of work. I have:
- Performed solo and group spoken word and theater pieces for 20+ years
- Sang original music (and played accordion, ukulele, etc.) solo and with a band for 20+ years
- Performed and won awards for stand up comedy (1986-1994)
- Wrote and read radio sketches for KUCI (1990-1993)
- Composed original songs in GarageBand
With all this, I see the recent projects at work - and my registering here at voice123.com - as the beginning of a successful new sideline.
Let me do your voice project!
BA, English, creative writing emphasis
25 years as a stage performer in theater, stand-up comedy, spoken word, radio, sketch comedy, music and emceeing
14 years as a professional copywriter
7 years teaching
My Studio Equipment
Mac computer with GarageBand and an Audix OM3xb microphone
I am currently writing and performing solo theater work. "Fights with Poems" is a series of theatrical segments in which I engage great poems in a way that has made audience members say, "I never liked poetry. But now maybe I do."
I also perform original music a few times a year, accompanying myself on accordion.
Performance using my voice is something I have been doing for 25 years since spending time on the stand-up comedy circuit in college.
I am also a professional marketing copywriter and can help you craft the words that will sell, educate, engage and convince your audience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Daniel Ari by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniel Ari is a Standard subscriber.
Daniel Ari does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Daniel Ari was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Daniel Ari does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Daniel Ari was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.