Juvenile Teacher. Smooth and warm, sophisticated and professional for formal presentations; friendly & fun for narrations. Upbeat for sales
I'm a juvenile teacher, with a voice smooth, friendly, and formal for presentations, upbeat for publicity, warm and deep for documentaries and didactic for e-learnig. I can be fresh, youthful, mysterious and sensual with my voice. I have a close and welcoming voice, honest but also playful and funny! I have worked with clients such as, MTV, Discovery, Guthy Renker and Winsor Pilates, GM Voices, Boston Metro Rail, Whisper Audio, Allvoices along with some indie projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Argentinean
• Spanish - Chilean
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Other
• English - Latin American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish, Spanish Latin America, Spanish South america, Chilean Spanish, Speak Latin American English
My Voice Experience
I have worked in formal locutions, documentary, publicity and E-Learning. Also I've recorded for podcast and radio shows and publicity. I also do spanish dubbing for movies, series and cartoons.
I have perfected my vocal talent at PROVOZ School in Chile. I have also attended private lessons in vocal perfection. Working day to day to improve.
My Studio Equipment
I have and iso booth where my microphone it's setup. I record with a Neumann TL103 microphone, into a Focusrite ISA ONE pre amplifier. Then the signal goes through a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 audio interface into Pro Tools 11.
In addition to the voiceover, I am a video editor. I have worked in the audiovisual world for over 10 years. I am currently a producer and I also have a sound studio. I love to work with my voice and do dubbing too. I have a website that is my personal project galaxiaup.com, a site of movies and film industry.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Daniela Andrea Guzman Bertini by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniela Andrea Guzman Bertini is a Premium subscriber.
• Daniela Andrea Guzman Bertini was last active on Voice123 4 days ago