warm, passionate, trustworthy, soothing, welcoming
warm and soothing for narrations
upbeat and enticing for commercials
matter-of-fact professonial and clear for business content
sweet and soothing for children's audio
"cheeky" and mischievous for when the occasion calls for
soothing for meditation, personal growth
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
German Frankfurt slang, American English with European touch, English with a French accent, Ialian with an American accent
My Voice Experience
Dear Reader: Please have a listen to my demos under
More on danilingua translation can be found here:
I am looking forward to hearing from you
I have had training at a Frankfurt Institute and with various voice coaches in Frankfurt, Aschaffenburg, Berlin and Hamburg. At the same time, I have done several MC jobs, presentations, including a Church service for the confirmation ceremony of my son.
In September, I will play a role in a Frankfurt/Germany movie project describing various cultures clashing together.
Experience with speaking and performing in front of an audience.
Over the past four years, I have undergone constant coaching with renowned voice over artists and teachers.
My Studio Equipment
I use a nearby studio
I am a court-certified and graduate translator with 20 years plus experience. Having lived in the US (SF Bay Area, East Coast) and other places in Europe as well as visited other parts of the US and Canada, I feel very well equipped to handle both the business and the cultural side of my work. I further have an entrepreneurial background going back three generations in Germany.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Daniela Gotta by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniela Gotta is a Standard subscriber.
• Daniela Gotta was last active on Voice123 86 days ago