warm, believable, authoritative, flexible, mature
Authoritative narrator. Warm, conversational next door neighbor. Intense, dramatic commercials and trailers. Light, whimsical story teller.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Trained and experienced stage and broadcast actor. Have done roles in various British accents, French, Italian. Have played character roles of varying ages and economic classes.
My Voice Experience
Several decades of voiceover experience covering virtually every type of project. Much corporate work. Medical narration. Radio & national TV commercials. Museum of Natural History in NYC, Philadelphia Art Museum, Smithsonian in Washington, DC.
Major in Radio, TV, Film. University of Miami, FL.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio, with several types of mics. Harlan Hogan large Porta Sound box. Mixing board. Pro Tools editing.
Also, have ready access to several recording studios in the area with all state of the art equipment and services.
Owner of VoiceOvers Unlimited since 1981. Based in NYC and St. Petersburg, FL. Provides training and related services to the voiceover industry. Casting, production, coaching, marketing. Founder of the LORT theatre in Miami, FL. 1970.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dan Duckworth by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dan Duckworth is a Standard subscriber.
Dan Duckworth does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dan Duckworth was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dan Duckworth does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dan Duckworth was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.