Warm, flexible, trustworthy, authoritative
Warm, flexible, believable, humorous.
Playful national TV and radio commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
NYC, NY, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Humorous French, German, various British dialects.
Noo Yawk, Southern and Southwestern. Adenoidal and nasal comic.
My Voice Experience
Experienced corporate and medical narrator - Pfizer, Lipitor, Osprey Productions, etc.
Narrations for Museum of Natural History (NYC)The Royal Tombs of Sipan, Smithsonian (D.C.),
Philadelphia Art Museum (Fine Art Wing.) Newport Jazz Festival (PBS).
National spots for Prudential, Ace Hardware, Kraft,
Loews, Mercedes Benz, etc.
Promos for ABC news, WCAU News.
English as Second Language projects (Full House Productions.)
Recorded literature for Silver Burdett Publishing.
Comic voiceovers for The Chris Rock Show (HBO), and satirical spots for MTV.
Radio, TV Film major at University of Miami.
Owner of Voiceovers Unlimited, NYC - 1981 to Present.
Coaching, production of VO demo tapes, casting company division (AAAVoiceCasting)
Extensive stage experience. Co-founder of equity theatre in Miami, FL. 1968-1976 (Players Repertory Theatre.)
My Studio Equipment
Have professional studios & equipment in NYC and St. Peterburg, FL.
Unknown - Click here to ask Dan Duckworth
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dan Duckworth by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dan Duckworth is a Standard subscriber.
Dan Duckworth does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dan Duckworth was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dan Duckworth does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dan Duckworth was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.