Natural Industrial, Broadcast, and On-Hold Voice.
Warm, everyday voice talent that can also deliver the hard sell voiceover. American voice with non-dialect delivery. Great sight-reader for long-form recordings. Available at a moments notice - and I can turn audio around in minutes! I am available 7 days a week.
Narrations can be 'up' or laid-back, depending on direction.
Commercials can be guy-next-door or in-your-face.
If you have a script you'd like read as a demo - send it on, I'll give you an actual taste of the quality work you can expect!
Represented in Minneapolis by N.U.T.S
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Upper Midwest, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Dan Culhane
My Voice Experience
Many commercials, messages on hold, industrial training, presentation, point-of-purchase recordings, and voice acting jobs over the years. Began recording in the early 80's. Local, regional, and national work with clients including Target, 3M, Polaris, Toshiba, The Mayo Clinic,
Slumberland, Delta Airlines, The Dallas Boat Show, Comcast, Bombardier, Securian, HBO, Maytag, Pizza Hut, The US Postal Service, Lund Boats, Leinenkugel Beer, Cerian,
Kemps, Travel Leaders, True Value Hardware, Computer Renaissance, Subway, The Minnesota State Lottery, Nilfisk-Advance, The Minnesota Vikings, United Healthcare,
Macy’s, Bosley, Rosemount Industries, Best Buy, Gardetto's, Time Warner, General Mills, Schwann's, Tennant Company, Red Baron Pizza, Medtronic, among others.
A degree in Business Administration has helped me greatly in the field of Voice Overs.
OK. Not so much.
Years of recording commercials, point-of-purchase, training, and product demonstration have done the trick.
My Studio Equipment
Behringer B-1, Rode Broadcaster, Beyerdynamic MC 837 Microphones. Adobe Audition and Sony Vegas Editing Software. Symeetrix 528E Processor. M-Audio USB Interface.
Available at a moments notice - via my own recording studio. 24/7 if needed!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dan Culhane by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dan Culhane is a Standard subscriber.
Dan Culhane does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dan Culhane was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dan Culhane does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dan Culhane was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.