Authoritative Male, Midwestern, Calm, Steady
Warm and full for narrations and presentations, steady yet expressive for audiobooks.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwestern accent, downscale, upscale
My Voice Experience
This voice has been used to narrate videos to explain county agriculture, cable access announcements and programming, audio magazine introductions.
BS in Business Administration, Winona State University;
Minneapolis Business College;
Co-founder, KING 11, Spring Valley Community Television (Sports casting, newscasting, programming production, pre- and post- production work); audio book and internet audio workshops at The Talent Center, West St. Paul, MN.
My Studio Equipment
studio mics, USB mixer, Zoom H2 digital, Sony Sound Forge
Unknown - Click here to ask Dan Anderson
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dan Anderson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dan Anderson is a Premium subscriber.
• Dan Anderson was last active on Voice123 61 days ago