Character Specialist, Guy Next Door, Likeable
Deep or gritty for dramatic, Clear and precise for technical, Dark and throaty for movie trailers, Silly and fun for animation, Smooth and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, Australian, British, New York, Southern U.S. (Caucasian), Non Regional U.S., Hippie/ Burn Out, Over the top, Sports Caster, 80's Radio DJ, Pee Wee Herman, Stewie (Family Guy).
My Voice Experience
I keep myself entertained by composing music,filming characters for my Youtube channel, and comedy writing. My experience includes writing stand up comedy for some fellow comedians, promotional animation shorts and endless character development.
Vocal Coaching from Kate McClanaghan (voice over talent/ coach/ casting) at Sound Advice 2/1/11-4/15/11.
Vocal Coaching from Orion Acaba (voice over talent/ coach) 4/10/12-9/5/12.
Improvisation at Upright Citizen Brigade 6/1/13-8/6/13)
My Studio Equipment
I am currently running an iMac with a Blue Yeti mic with Audition, garage band and Final Cut.
Production is a skill that I have been honing since the days of the 4 track recorder. I have performed in many bands as a drummer, writer and singer. Spending an hour on perfecting ten seconds of sound is what I do. From school chorus to performing in Penn Station, I can fit just about anything in its place.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Damian Ford by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Damian Ford is a Standard subscriber.
Damian Ford does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Damian Ford was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Damian Ford does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Damian Ford was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.