Strong, Friendly, Intense, Powerful, Smooth
My voice is naturally very smooth. I am capable of smooth and professional for commercials and presentations. I am also capable of grave and dark voices when appropriate. I am able to provide a professional narrative voice as well as characters voices from surfer dude to romantic gentleman.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English (Proper, Cockney, and Churchillian)
Southern (Old Tyme South and Texan),
Non regional dialect,
Stereotypical Geek Voice,
My Voice Experience
I started voice acting relatively young in Keflavik, Iceland. My father was stationed on the Navy base there, and through the local radio station, I took part in my own show, radio spots, and even television spots. After a couple of years, I joined the service and became a Photojournalist, where my voice can be heard internationally through All Hands Radio News and All Hands Television. After leaving the service in 2011, I was cast in a web television series called the Duke Show.
DINFOS in Fort George G. Maryland,
University of Maryland,
Northwest Florida State College.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition and Vegas Audio/Video Editing Software,
CAD U37 Studio USB Microphone,
Home-made sound proofing.
Any project I receive will have a turn around time of 24 to 48 hours unless previously discussed. I will bring to you a ferocity for work, the likes of which only military people can bring. I'm on time, I'm talented, and I can meet deadlines with precision. I will do my best every time, and provide good results.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dalepatrick Frost by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dalepatrick Frost is a Standard subscriber.
Dalepatrick Frost does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dalepatrick Frost was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dalepatrick Frost does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dalepatrick Frost was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.