Child, Wry, Character Specialist, Guy next door
I think my voice could be very useful for cartoons or commercials. I sound like a child all the time. Of course I can do differents characters and ages but the child voice I can't help it. By phone people have asked me "Is your mama at home" so you figure it out.
I am a pro. singer since year 1995. I can sing also in spanish.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am native from Uruguay, where we talk spanish with italian accent.
My english sound, american.
My Voice Experience
I did a couple of infomercials in my country long time ago. I was in the Navy in Uruguay and I did the voice over for productions related to Public Relations Department in spanish.
Most of my experience is singing.
Media production in the Navy in Uruguay.
Pro. singer in english and spanish since year 1995.
My Studio Equipment
I have an engineering friend with a pro. studio to record anything in a professional way, for that reason I need at least a low budget project. Because I need to pay for those recording jobs.
I have worked in too many different fields and I have lived and know too many different cultures. I have lots of friends from different countries and continents.
So I think that gives me a very open mind about anything.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Daisy Ruiz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daisy Ruiz is a Standard subscriber.
Daisy Ruiz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Daisy Ruiz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Daisy Ruiz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Daisy Ruiz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.