Character specialist,enthusiastic, warmth, playful
My voice normally can be described as an enthusiastic tone, which is constantly changing to suit my attitude and emotions at the time.
I am able to hold a neutral monotone when doing a "robot" like voice.
I can execute a smooth and articulated tone when doing presentations and readings, adding the correct lilt when appropriate.
"Sórcha has an intelligent awareness of spoken language, and can easily replicate a wide range of vocal styles. She is a also a dedicated student of accents. Her natural vocal range is immediately engaging, and resonates with warmth, sincerity and playfulness. She has a solid work ethic and loves working on interesting and engaging new projects."
- Shane Nagle
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dublin Irish, Standard English (RPM), Exaggerated/Stereotypical Australian,
My Voice Experience
None so far, other than directing Voice Actors, I only have normal acting experience.
- Working with the Film Production company - Guilty Content Pty Ltd
- Studying Drama at Trinity Catholic College
- Director for Machinima Series - directing Voice Actors.
My Studio Equipment
- Audio Technica ATH - M50 Monitor Headphones
- Blue Yeti Stereo Microphone
- Power Dynamics PDS-M16 Microphone Pop Shield
- Pyle-Pro PMKS2 Tripod Microphone Stand with Boom
- Audacity (Software: Recording)
Specialising in character building - If a project contains any form of character development that is needed, I will learn the character back to front and attempt to make it as realistic as possible.
Studying Drama has taught me particular techniques to execute feelings and emotions from the character or subject I am recording. For example, using voice modulation to modify pitch, tone of voice, and general disposition.
I know how to cut together and edit audio flawlessly, as well as add additional sound effects and music to generate a relevant atmosphere for the piece.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sōrcha Millican by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sōrcha Millican is a Standard subscriber.
Sōrcha Millican does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sōrcha Millican was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sōrcha Millican does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sōrcha Millican was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.