Caring, Friendly, Warm, Character, Upbeat, Formal
Caring, Friendly, Warm, Character, Upbeat, Young Adult, Sexy, Formal and Fun.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mexican and Neutral Accent, Characterizations include: Offbeat and Funny Characters.
My Voice Experience
I have over 15 years of experience in national and local TV and radio spots. Past clients include:
MC Donald’s, Buick, Chevy, Tide, Lincoln Mercury, Ford, Hallmark, Olive Garden, Scott, Regions Bank, Publix, AT&T, Bank BB&T, Advance America, Rite Aid, Chevy “Malibu”, TJ MAXX, Crest, Georgia Lottery, TV Program: “En Pantalla”, etc.
Your search stops here!
Universidad Americana in Acapulco, Mexico.
Mundo Doblaje workshop with Frank Carreño (Character Dubbing).
My Studio Equipment
Microphone “Neumann TLM103”
Pre Amplifier “Universal Audio 710”
Whisper Room 5 x 7
I have been host of a live TV show in Acapulco in the 90's. We own a TRV Production company and I'm currently managing the company's finances and production for several projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Cynthia Solis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cynthia Solis is a Premium subscriber.
• Cynthia Solis was last active on Voice123 2 days ago