Soultry, soothing, baritone. Mood setting
Warm and soothing for narrations, cool and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Persuasive Jamaican salesman, South African royalty.
My Voice Experience
COP AND A HALF: A movie starring BURT REYNOLDS. I wrote, arranged and sang an original tune in this movie. I played a construction worker on the street corner singing, as Burt Reynold's character asks (Hey, have you seen a little kid go by?) I just look at him crazy and while singing my heart out.
My name appears on credits as Moving Much Too Fast: Written by Curtis Griffin.
THE ALL NEW CAPTAIN KANGAROO SHOW: I appeared as a special guest with an a'capella singing group. I sang and acted in this episode that taught kids the benefit of not being shy. 1997
BUSCH GARDENS Tampa,Fl. My voice was used as a regal story teller by the name of Karume, an African with a rich deep South African accent for a nationally televised advertisement for KATONGA, an eleven million dollar broadway style mini musical that won an IAAPA award for best theme park attraction. 2004
BUSCH GARDENS Tampa,Fl. DEPRAVED REALITY. Halloween show. Character voice for a dark, low and slow speaking evil sounding character by the name of Mr. Mysterious. Actors lip synced to my voice in a funny on stage celebrity show. 2003
THE LIFE: A musical set in the mid eighties. It depicts the lives of street hustlers, pimps and prostitutes. I played a character by the name of MEMPHIS, a mean dirty rotten low down son of BLEEP! 2008
SEAWORLD PARKS & ENTERTAINMENT
Showtime announcements, introductions to a number of variety family oriented shows.
Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville: Music Ed.
Busch Gardens: Mary Walkley, vocal coach
Busch Gardens: Desmond Boone: vocal coach
Mad Theatre: acting 101
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools 11
Rode NT1 Mic
Mackie Mk8 active studio monitors
Roland Fantom G6 keyboard
Native Instrument's Maschine Studio
I perform in a theme park as a singer/actor. I have been doing this under contract with the same company for over 10 years.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Curtis Griffin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Curtis Griffin is a Standard subscriber.
• Curtis Griffin was last active on Voice123 281 days ago