Promotional, Animated Specialist, Medium/Hard Sale
Voice is articulate and smooth for narrations; articulate and clear for political public announcements; vibrant and upbeat for commercials and promotionals; warm and professional for trainings and presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, District of Columbia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents and dialects include:
- Southern (Southern Belle)
- African (Western)
My Voice Experience
As a professionally trained voice over, I have experience recording in professional studios honing my voice to deliver voice talent for commercials, documentaries, trainings, narrations, and audio books. I provided my voice over talent in trainings for a federal government agency. I am excited to broaden my professional experience and would appreciate your call! I look forward to working with you.
- The Theatre Lab (Washington, DC)
- Professional training with John Burr (Bethesda, MD / Sarasota, FL)
- Studio training and experience (Henninger Studio, Arlington, DC)
- Voice talent and acting workshop (Washington, DC)
- Policy Writing and Delivery (University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA)
- Drama, Theatre, and Communications courses (Howard University, Washington, DC)
My Studio Equipment
- RODE Microphone (NT1A)
- Centrac Mic Port Pro
- Kliciph Pro Media 2.1 Speakers and Subwoofer
I am in the consulting industry and have years of experience working with commercial and federal clients and maintaining a positive and professional environment. For those clients, I've done a number of jobs including, but not limited to: creating training materials and delivered instructor-led and computer-based training; writing scripts and memorandums on various topics; and developing media, outreach, and communication campaigns and advertisement packages.
I have a flexible work schedule and am excited and available to provide you with the voice over work you need!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Crystal Williams by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Crystal Williams is a Standard subscriber.
Crystal Williams does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Crystal Williams was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Crystal Williams does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Crystal Williams was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.