Professional, Girl Next Door, Commercial
My voice is unique. I have been told it sounds like I am hitting more than one pitch at a time. I can be smooth and sexy for high end commercials, professional and straight forward for business and educational projects, and I can do a few characters, including an over the top MidWestern Woman, a Texan, and I can talk like a man.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, Upper Midwest, Cockney, Texan.
My Voice Experience
Audiobook Chapter for Dr. Randy Martin (2012)
ADR for It's Never About a Boy (2011)
2005-2008 Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
PhD, Rhetoric and Public Address
• Dissertation: This House Would Ethically Engage: A Critical Examination of Coach and Competitor Leadership in National Parliamentary Debate Association (NPDA) Debate
2003-2005 Ball State University, Muncie, IN
M.A., Communication Liberal Arts and Sciences
• Thesis: Conflating Rules, Norms, and Ethics in Intercollegiate Forensics
2002-2003 California Baptist University, Riverside, CA
B.A., Communication Arts (speech emphasis)
• Graduated Magna Cum Laude and Alpha Chi
• Captain of the forensics team and Christian National Speaker of the Year
2000-2002 Palomar College, San Marcos, CA
A.A., General Studies, Speech Communication, and Theatre Arts
• Graduated Phi Theta Kappa (Hallmark Chair) and Alpha Gamma Sigma (Vice President)
• President of the forensics team and student delegate to the Associated Student Gov.
My Studio Equipment
Basic Voice Recorder, but I can come to you.
Unknown - Click here to ask Crystal Lane Swift
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Crystal Lane Swift by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Crystal Lane Swift is a Standard subscriber.
Crystal Lane Swift does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Crystal Lane Swift was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Crystal Lane Swift does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Crystal Lane Swift was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.