Upbeat, professional, soothing, and articulate voice-talent.
Professional and upbeat for training presentations, friendly and expressive for commercials, compelling and articulate for narrations and audio books and story-telling, soothing, comforting and relaxing for self-help
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Olathe, Kansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Professional, up-beat, positive, technical, soft and smooth, easy listening, engaging
My Voice Experience
I have lent my voice for several training presentations for employees at a top leading personal insurance company and for recorded webinars and modulars for a leading higher education software company. Each project involves the presentation of research and step by step processing. I have also recorded several children's stories for friends and lent my voice for a volunteer town history project dvd. I currently contract to perform voice work for e-learning videos for top companies including Land O'Lakes Purina.
BA in Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations
Contract with Gildig and Associates for audio tracks for e-learning modules while being mentored by a much sought after voice-over artist for commercials, sales videos and learning modules.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti Microphone
Through my education in communications and my professional career as a trainer, I am continuing to hone my speaking skills. As a trainer I must taylor my presentation to my class including varying my voice speed, inflection, volume, and be willing to repeat information as many times as it takes for retention of information.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Crystal Hickey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Crystal Hickey is a Standard subscriber.
• Crystal Hickey was last active on Voice123 361 days ago