from child to lady: dubbing, commercials, radio
Almost all kind of voices: child, teenagers, women.
She has an average voice and is able to do voices of a boy, girl, adolescents and ladies. She can also do institutional videos with a serious voice or commercials with a happy amused voice.
Cristina´s native language is Spanish and, as a voice talent she is sexy, tender, cool, serious, friendly or amused. In addition, as a voice actress she´s able to make characterizational voices for dubbing, radio, advertising, messages on hold, etc.
Her English speaking could be like a hot latin girl or like a serious lady but always with the latin touch.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cuban, Argentinian, Spaniard. Old hag, Grandma, a rude child, a tender girl, a funny parrot.
My Voice Experience
Cristina Urias has been an announcer since 1998. She started working in Grupo Radio Centro (Mexico City) in a radio show talking about the new films in the country, after that she began as a voice actress and voice over in dubbing, commercials, videos.
Nowadays Cristina is working in Radio UNAM announcing classical music, her intellectual and sober style can be listened by Internet in the page of Radio UNAM.
Certainly, the interest and the talent in the recording of commercial does not leave it of side, has been contracted for: BMW, Bank of America, Sony, Coca Cola, Mattel (the voice of Barbie in toys); just for mentioning some examples.
Cristina has taken acting classes, voice over dubbing courses, voice specialization classes and she is trained in advertising and commercials voice over.
She got a degree in communications at the University (Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana).
My Studio Equipment
Custom built voice studio with acoustic booth, designed and maintained by audio expert.
Shure X2u signal adapter for digital recording applications
Tascam VL-A4 studio monitor
As a classical music announcer, with 5 years of experience, Cristina is able to pronounce names and opus in different languages (German, Portuguese, French, Italian, etc.).
Her English speaking is 60%.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cristina Urías by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cristina Urías is a Standard subscriber.
• Cristina Urías was last active on Voice123 101 days ago