Deep, Expressive, Inviting, Trusworthy, Warm
Unique, Classy, Deep, Expressive, Inviting, Personable, Trustworthy, Warm & Textured, Professional
Corporate Narration, Documentaries, Commercial, Promos, E-Learning, Audio Tours, PSAs, Telephone Systems & Tagalog Narration and Dubbing
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Generic English & Tagalog (Native Speaker)
My Voice Experience
Cristina knew she had the knack for reading aloud when at age 6 and only in the 1st grade, she was chosen to be the lector in her 1st Holy Communion in the Philippines.
Although a Production Stage Manager by profession, her unique voice and ability for naturally delivering copy in both English and Tagalog, landed her a regional voice over job for AT&T when the producers needed a female bilingual voice over artist at the last minute. She went in, read the copy and booked the job right on the spot! That led to a few more regional spots with AT&T which eventually inspired her to seriously think of pursuing a Voice Over career as well.
Cristina holds a B.A. in Communication Arts from St. Scholastica's College, Manila. She is also a Co-Founder and Advisory Board Member of the Ma-Yi Theatre Company, and is currently the Resident Production Stage Manager for the Drama Division at Juilliard.
Edge Studio Voice Over Education and Production, NYC
Private Coaching with Kristin Price, David Guzzone & Linda Jones
St. Scholastica's College, Manila
B.A. in Communication Arts
My Studio Equipment
Equipped for Dry-Voice Auditions
Access at Edge Studio, NYC - fully equipped to accommodate ISDN, Phone Patch and Post-Production Direction needs.
Bilingual (fluent in English & Tagalog); Tagalog to English Translation and vice versa.
Currently the Resident Production Stage Manager for the Drama Division at Juilliard.
9 years of hotel experience in management capacity with the Rooms Divisions Department at the Essex House Hotel & the Rihga Royal Hotel in NYC.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cristina Sison by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cristina Sison is a Standard subscriber.
• Cristina Sison was last active on Voice123 297 days ago