upbeat energetic sincere articulate trustworthy
Lively and upbeat to serious and dramatic. Excellent pronunciation and diction. The ability to create distinct character voices and imitate existing ones. Accustomed to delivering professional/briefing-style presentations for training products as well as casual, off-the-cuff style performances.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents - Baltimore, NY, Southern US, Bro-Brah/Surfer Dude, Northeast US, Italian, Spanish, Asian, Middle Eastern, Old Man, Creepy, Whimsical.
My Voice Experience
I have been a multimedia professional for the past 14 years, with the majority of that time being spent as a video producer/editor. My voiceover career began out of necessity...I'd need a voiceover track for a video so I'd just record a scratch track as filler. Oftentimes those scratch tracks ended up being the tracks that my clients preferred. Eventually clients started requesting my vocal tracks for other projects. So in the past 8 years I've lent my voice to government training courses, briefings, commercial videos and radio spots
Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications - Frostburg State University
Concentration in Message Delivery and Design with a minor in Marketing and Film Studies.
Graduate study in digital production techniques - Towson University
My Studio Equipment
simple home studio consisting of Macintosh Workstation with garage band, audacity, soundbooth, logic and a Blue Snowball mic. Access to professional studio with protools.
On-screen talent, video producer/editor, copywriter/editor, extensive government experience, active security clearance, vast retail & customer service experience, specializing in winter sports.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Craig Grabowski by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Craig Grabowski is a Standard subscriber.
• Craig Grabowski was last active on Voice123 293 days ago