Sexy, conversational, friendly, and professional.
My voice is warm, friendly, "mom", conversational, sexy, intelligent, and professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My natural accent is pretty neutral but being raised in the Northeast, I can do a New England accent.
My Voice Experience
Related Experience (Representative Listing):
The Talent Center – Read Philip Roth’s “American Pastoral”
“New Trade Show Portable Display,” corporate presentation to over 200 vendors at the Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
Theater (Representative Listing):
Chaminade Opera Group, “The Mikado” by Gilbert & Sullivan, Directed by Mary Pettis
Chaminade Opera Group, “The Gondoliers” by Gilbert & Sullivan, Directed by Mary Pettis
Muhlenberg College Theatre, “The Pirates of Penzance” by Gilbert & Sullivan, Directed by Charles Richter
Wilton Playshop, “Promises, Promises” by Neil Simon (I played Mrs. Sheldrake), Directed by Joe Bowman
Wilton Playshop, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum by Stephen Sondheim (I played Tintinabula), Directed by Joe Bowman
Audio Book Workshop – The Talent Center, St. Paul, MN
My Studio Equipment
Apple MacBook Pro
Snowball USB condenser microphone
Singing, dancing, copywriting, technical writing, and e-training.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact C Parsons by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently C Parsons is a Standard subscriber.
C Parsons does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
C Parsons was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
C Parsons does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. C Parsons was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.