Warm, Sexy, Trustworthy, Articulate, Feminine
Commercials: Funny, sexy, excited
Narrations: Smooth, engaging, warm
Educational: Clear, soothing, articulate
Characters: Medieval Queen, Old Crone/Witch, Child, Pushy Sales Person, Kind Mother...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Valley Girl, Irish, Russian, French, British.
My Voice Experience
I am new to the voice-over industry. I have had some previous experience doing ADR for films. I have worked for 20 + years as an actor in front of the camera in film, TV, commercials, industrials and on stage performing plays. So along with my many years of acting experience and my home studio I am poised and ready to delve into this new arena. I am looking to build my experience, my demos and my voice-over business.
Voice-Over Training: SAG Foundation voice-over workshops and workout groups
Education: American Conservatory Theatre 2yr studio program, Meisner with Robert X. Modica at Carnegie Hall, Method acting with Sharon Chatten.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio consists of a Rode NT1-A Cardioid Condenser Microphone, shockmount, Rode pop shield, Sennheiser headphones, Sony Sound Forge, Audacity and Sony Acid recording software. Sony Acid music/loops/sound effects software as well. I record and edit on a Sony Vaio T series ultrabook. I can record and deliver sound files in all formats.
I am very professional, efficient and can deliver finished projects in a timely manner. I'm very organized and reliable. I am also a writer and trained singer so I have a great understanding of the entire creative process from creating copy or a script to the sound quality required for the final product.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Courtney Jones by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Courtney Jones is a Standard subscriber.
Courtney Jones does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Courtney Jones was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Courtney Jones does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Courtney Jones was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.