Smooth, Deep, Rich, Powerful, Confident
Strong male delivery.
Smooth for presentations and narrations.
Hard Sell for spots.
Sexy for whatever.
Deep and resonant.
Light and quick for funny spots.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Washington, Baltimore, Frederick, York, PA, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Kentucky dialect, ie "Coal Miner's Daughter"
My Voice Experience
After earning a telecommunications degree, which included perfomance classes I've been working on air for radio stations for the past 20 years. I actually started in the radio business from voice over work. I did voice over work for about two years prior to getting my degree and jumping into radio.
Commercials, hard-sell or soft, straight corporate reads or narration I've done it.
Did a long, slow drawl for an auto parts store in Virginia. High-energy delivery for a Nissan dealer in MD. A slow, bedroom sexy read for a matress store in MO, a straight forward friendly delivery for an automated phone answering system/on hold message in KY, just finished a heart-felt narration for a church's 100 year anniversary concert and reunion and a screaming, high-energy delivery for a steel building company just to name a few.
Did theatre and singing through school and college.
Earned a BS in Telecommunications from the University of Kentucky.
Specializing in performance and air work.
Did Radio in KY, VA, TN, MD and PA.
My Studio Equipment
Mackie 10 in 2 out mixer.
Electrovoice RE20 mic.
All the necessary bells & whistles.
I take direction well. My last boss told a group at Country Radio Seminar in Nashville, "...All I have to do is tell him what I want. The next day, it's on the air. Exactly as I wanted."
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Cougar Michaels by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cougar Michaels is a Standard subscriber.
Cougar Michaels does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Cougar Michaels was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Cougar Michaels does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Cougar Michaels was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.