Friendly, warm, accessible, upbeat, fun+characters
Friendly, upbeat, warm, fun and bright! Will deliver a read that women can relate to and men will love.
Impressions, American regional accents, foreign accents, imitations and silly characters.
Extremely versatile and willing to take risks. You'll seldom hear "how do I pronounce this?" Whether complicated medical texts or Hawaiian names, I will make it smooth, easy on the ear and seemless.
Soft sell, hard sell, compassionate, authoritarian, friendly, fun, warm, caring, silly and emotional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Seattle, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American regional dialects to include:
Southern (American South)Southern California, north eastern and mid west
English - British
Latino - Latina
Deaf voice - impression
Impressions and characters too
My Voice Experience
20+ years of radio, tv and industrial recording experience-including school texts for Japanese elementary schools-countless character recordings-national, regional and local commercials.
Books on tape, phone messaging - messages, industrial, narration, translation, promotional and gaming - video game characters.
20+ years disc jockey, voice tracking and programming experience. On-air in top 15 market.
* Maurice Tobias
* Dave "hullabalooer" Hull
* Tom Clay
* Pat Fraley
Many, many voice-over workshops, classes, radio conventions and seminars.
My Studio Equipment
Fully equipped, professional home recording studio to include audio editing software and phone recording capabilities. All copy - reads sent fully processed. Also, have many years of production services. Am capable of mixing/editing/producing spots.
Take direction well
Can pick up voices/characters quickly
Turnaround time (fully edited/processed) very quick
Hard worker, aim to please
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Corry Reynolds by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Corry Reynolds is a Standard subscriber.
Corry Reynolds does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Corry Reynolds was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Corry Reynolds does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Corry Reynolds was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.