Rich, Characters, Promo, Voice of God, Sexy, Sport
I have recorded both upscale spots requiring sophistication, as well as spots geared toward a more urban audience and everything in between.
Rich and deep for narration, suspenseful for trailers, professional and conversational for upscale products, refined and smooth for professional presentations, energetic and commanding for promos yet able to bring it down, adept at character voices, energetic and action oriented for video games.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Irish, Scottish, Indian, West Indian, Urban, Russian, Southern, Midwestern,
My Voice Experience
I have been The voice of NFL Gameday Morning for the past 4 years on the NFL Network
I have been voice for the following companies:
SUPER 8 HOTELS - broadcast, cable, radio, internet
LOWE'S HOME IMPROVEMENT - radio (African American market past three years)
HENNESY V.S. COGNAC
I have been the NARRATOR for several television SERIES including:
Gangsters: America's Most Wanted - A&E Network
Hangar 1: The UFO Files - History Channel
Find Our Missing - TV One
SKELETON STORIES on Discovery Health Channel
RELENTLESS on The Oxygen Network
MATERIAL WORLD on The Learning Channel
I have been a series regualar on the following ANIMATED SERIES:
CLICK AND CLACK (PBS 2008)
I have recorded national t.v. and radio spots for Ford, Sony, McDonalds among others.
I have recorded several MOVIE TRAILERS including:
FADE TO BLACK
I have recorded several BOOKS ON TAPE to good reviews.
I am an alumni of the Juilliard school of drama.
I also studied voice over technique with Marla Kirban.
My Studio Equipment
I have both audition and broadcast quality recording abilities.
I use both pro tools le and sound studio software.
I can edit all recordings as needed.
I am a reliable and versatile voice over talent with a 14 year proven track record in a wide variety of styles for national and international brands. I have had ongoing relationships with major accounts ranging from Sony Records to Ford Automotive to Super 8 Hotels. I love what I do and pride myself on being able to take direction from clients and work with them to get exactly the voice over they are looking for.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Cornell Womack by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cornell Womack is a Standard subscriber.
• Cornell Womack was last active on Voice123 21 days ago