Smoky baritone, smooth intonation, sexy to silly
I go from deep,rough, and gritty to falsetto, silly and cute for animated applications and childrens books...
My main speaking voice:low baritone for serious business presentations, commercials, and audio books
I also am a trained actor, so I can do character voices and dialects...have a listen!
USA English is my native language.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Variety of USA English based accents, plus some made up non-USA based dialects...and other silly voices.
My Voice Experience
In Belgium, Interbrew (InBev) and Microsoft were my first clients...Russel Athletic signed me on for a European series of TV spots...I have done a lot of MC work and was a DJ for, several years...I am also an actor, so I have been trained in many methods of speech...AND I have been a live and recording music artist for many years.
Theatre/speech training several universities in California...studied the Steiner Method of Speech in London ,UK...studied and performed over 10 live theatre pieces....toured and trained with the Rose Theatre Company, UK, in 17 countries in less than 2 years with over 100 live performances....I could go on.
My Studio Equipment
Currently upgrading 'in-house' studio to a portable studio. (Shure and Samson mics, Behringer mixing board, Cubasis recording program as well as several others, Sony Vaio laptop, etc...)
Professionally trained actor, performing/recording/touring musician, short filmmaker...my music and voice have been used in several student films as well as a few I have written, directed, produced, and starred in-4 were shown at the Shoot Me Film Festival in the Netherlands...
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact CORKY SCHWEIZER by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently CORKY SCHWEIZER is a Standard subscriber.
CORKY SCHWEIZER does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
CORKY SCHWEIZER was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
CORKY SCHWEIZER does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. CORKY SCHWEIZER was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.