I have been told that I have a unique voice. It is quirky and energetic, which lends itself well to animation and commercials. However, it can also be deep and resonant which works well with narration. As a trained professional actor and singer, I am able to shape my voice in very interesting ways.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am trained in General American, British RP, and Cockney. I have a great voice for characters for animation and commercials. My voice is full of energy and it has a wide range. I have a sharp ear for different sounds, which helps when creating voices for characters.
My Voice Experience
My voice over experience is
Theatre Arts Diploma - Grant MacEwan University
(This was a two year diploma program where I was trained in musical theatre. I learned a lot about voice, and how to control my voice, especially through singing class, individual instruction, and full scale productions).
Professional Acting Diploma - Bristol Old Vic Theatre School
(This was a one year diploma in classical British theatre for international students. I was taught by some of the top theatre teachers in England as well as professionals who worked on the west end).
Acting for Film and Television - Vancouver Film School
(A one year acting diploma that focused on technique for film and television. While at VFS I had the opportunity to work with voice over director Roger Harris).
My Studio Equipment
-Yeti Blue Pro Microphone
-Audacity editing software
Singing professionally in Musical Theatre. Also, I am a singer/songwriter working on putting together an album at the moment.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Corey Schmitt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Corey Schmitt is a Standard subscriber.
Corey Schmitt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Corey Schmitt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Corey Schmitt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Corey Schmitt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.