I have been told that I have a unique voice. It is quirky and energetic, which lends itself well to animation and commercials. However, it can also be deep and resonant which works well with narration. As a trained professional actor and singer, I am able to shape my voice in very interesting ways.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am trained in General American, British RP, and Cockney. I have a great voice for characters for animation and commercials. My voice is full of energy and it has a wide range. I have a sharp ear for different sounds, which helps when creating voices for characters.
My Voice Experience
My voice over experience is
Theatre Arts Diploma - Grant MacEwan University
(This was a two year diploma program where I was trained in musical theatre. I learned a lot about voice, and how to control my voice, especially through singing class, individual instruction, and full scale productions).
Professional Acting Diploma - Bristol Old Vic Theatre School
(This was a one year diploma in classical British theatre for international students. I was taught by some of the top theatre teachers in England as well as professionals who worked on the west end).
Acting for Film and Television - Vancouver Film School
(A one year acting diploma that focused on technique for film and television. While at VFS I had the opportunity to work with voice over director Roger Harris).
My Studio Equipment
-Yeti Blue Pro Microphone
-Audacity editing software
Singing professionally in Musical Theatre. Also, I am a singer/songwriter working on putting together an album at the moment.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Corey Schmitt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Corey Schmitt is a Standard subscriber.
• Corey Schmitt was last active on Voice123 32 days ago