Beautiful warm peaceful loving smart sweet sexy
Warm and caring. Smart but sexy. Low and sweet. Midwest matter-of-fact. Interesting and nice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Lawrence, Kansas City, Topeka,Topeka, Wichita, Kansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, aged, youth, sexy, Librarian, Hillbilly, Cowgirl, etc. Anything, I'm a good actress. Whatever you want.
My Voice Experience
Classical music announcer in radio for over 25 years.
KHCC-FM, KANU-FM, KXTR-FM, WITF-TV/FM
Singer in Celtic/folk band FOREST GREEN
Did voice-over for a fund-raising film for the Neonatal unit at Hershey Medical Center
Did voice-over for The Mad Greek Restaurant in Lawrence, KS
Recorded the voice mail thing for the KU Computer Shop in the Student Union
I can run the equipment myself without an engineer
I work fulltime at a public radio station, announcing classical music, which is loaded with Italian! French! German! Russian! Dutch! Danish! Spanish! British English!
I'm on the air every day from six to nine pm, weekdays, central time, if you'd like to listen to me live, at kpr.ku.edu
My Studio Equipment
Klotz digital board with HD. Rode NT2 mics. Stereo. ISDN, but I have to reserve it ahead of time so our engineer can set it up. Studio is architecturally designed to be a sound-proof production room, with angled glass window and uneven floor to reduce room noise ricochets.
Software used is SAWPro Digital.
As a classical music announcer, I'm good at reading foreign languages and pronouncing unusual names.
Musician: I'm a harpist. Violinist. Pianist, we have a $90,000 Steinway at the studio. And a singer. Also , I work at the University of Kansas, which has professors of every language. Plenty of live examples at my fingertips.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cordelia Brown by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cordelia Brown is a Standard subscriber.
• Cordelia Brown was last active on Voice123 310 days ago