Pleasing straightforward instructional delivery
Smooth and professional. Instructional. Businesslike. Technical script? No problem...conversely, my voice can exude warmth and care. Credits include: Siemens, Abbott Labs, The U.S. Army, Grant Thorton, AAA, Motorola, Transamerica Insurance, Crowe Horwath, Underwriters Labs, Postlinks, The Cancer Centers, Xilinx,Northwestern Memorial Hospital Chicago, Immediate Home Health Care, Goodwill, Kimberly Clark,Training Pros Atlanta, Baxter...to name a few.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I speak Mom! Happy Mom, worried Mom, Dr. Mom,caring Mom.
My Voice Experience
A fifteen year working professional, working along side my husband and studio partner - Tom O'Toole. Tom is a nationally recognized voiceover and radio personality in Chicago. We own a state of the art recording studio that services clients worldwide in all phases of production.
I learned the business by living it. Working in it at A+ Talent in the 1980's and being married to one of the top voice & radio talents in the Chicago area. My son has been a dominant voice in Chicago commercially since the age of 4. With a state of the art recording studio in our home, we eat, drink and sleep this business for thousands of clients. Clients who have used our services range from from McDonalds to Kelloggs to Disney to Red Lobster, to name just a few - and hundreds and hundreds of corporate and elearning happy clients.
This is what we do.
My Studio Equipment
I have a full state of the art studio with Neumann and Senheiser microphones. Focusrite TC Electronics Valley Audio, Neve and Ueri - all world class recording and processing equipment. Telos Zeypher ISDN.
Full music library, editing & production services available.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Colleen O'Toole by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Colleen O'Toole is a Premium subscriber.
• Colleen O'Toole was last active on Voice123 68 days ago