Creamy, Enticing, Down to Earth
A British male voice. Relaxed, natural and warm. Easy on the ear.
Smooth, professional and engaging for narration, audiobooks, trailers, documentaries, corporate films and telephony, language learning, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• Portuguese - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
South East England
My Voice Experience
Experienced in voice overs and radio broadcasting for over 30 years
BBC Radio and commercial radio broadcasting techniques
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
Gravy For The Brain (Peter Dickson and Hugh Edwards)
My Studio Equipment
Recording from a purpose built, high quality home recording studio, with dedicated booth for voice recording and post production mixing desk. Condenser microphone, through audio interface into software on AppleMac. Editing, post production and some audio music and effects.
Strong connections to the music industry
Voice trained at the BBC
Voice over training via VO Masterclass (Gary Terzza) and Gravy For The Brain (Peter Dickson)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Colin Watts by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Colin Watts is a Standard subscriber.
Colin Watts does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Colin Watts was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Colin Watts does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Colin Watts was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.