Young Father, Irish accent and character voices
My natural voice has been described as soothing and confident. In addition, I am proficient in doing peculiar character voices.
I enjoy doing accents and have a particularly good Irish accent. In addition, I can do British and generic Eastern European.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, Eastern European, English (Cockney, RP and other variations)
American: Southern, Maine/Vermont, Midwestern, Wisconsin
My Voice Experience
I have produced four audio books through Audible.com out of my home studio.
Adam and Eve: Our First Ancestors, Book 1
Martyrs and Traitors: A Tale of 1916
Brendan Malone: The Last Fenian
BA Theatre University of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA
Theatre Program Bard College Annandale-on-Hudson, NY
Film Laboratory and Workshop Jordan Beswick Greensboro, NC
Comedy Workshop Judy Carter San Francisco, CA
Improvisation Mario Baldessari Washington, DC
My Studio Equipment
Microphone: Blue Yeti
Colin A. Grube
Psychiatry Film Project Psychiatrist NCA Medical Simulation Center Michael Montgomery
House of Cards (ep.2) Reporter Knight Takes King Productions David Fincher
Saving Mr. Yamamoto Evan Smith Mike Hardy Productions Mike Hardy
Nightmare Next Door Victim’s Nephew Sirens Media Arjun Rao
The Men Who Built America Vanderbilt Exec History Channel Ruan Magan
Together Forever Mr. “Taj Mahal” 7 Dots Media Nitin Adsul
Nightmare Next Door (Ep. #201)Cop Sirens Media John Greco
The Distraction Bennett Stickleback Productions Greg Tennant
CMS Training Print Shoot Doctor Howard County General Hospital
Adidas RG3 Trainer Adidas
Southern MD Hospital Center Son-in-Law Preston Productions
Red Cross Training Video Swimmer Concrete Rose Productions
* Winner Best Director 2010 Bethesda Urban Partnership Play in a Day
* 2010 Offstage Award-Production Management – League of Washington Theatres
*Best Ensemble 2011 Bethesda Urban Partnership Play in A Day
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Colin Grube by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Colin Grube is a Standard subscriber.
Colin Grube does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Colin Grube was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Colin Grube does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Colin Grube was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.