Warm, Friendly, Energentic, Playful, Breezy
Warm, friendly, energentic, playful, youthful, natural, enthusiastic, breezy for commericials, animation, nararration, and everything in between.
Mature enough to voice the cool young mom and youthful enough to give life to a teenager. Warm and friendly to voice the best friend.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
los angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Country, valley girl, surfer, stoner, hippie, preppy, snobby
My Voice Experience
My sister used called me a liar, but my mom always told me I just have an active imagination. This imagination along with a desire to entertain led me down the path of story telling. In order to keep the listeners attention I learned to possess not only different voices, but a realism, a sense of wonder, danger, excitement, and fear.
My training has included some of the top voiceover schools in the country. My experience is as varied in range as my voice. I have worked in commercials, animation, video games, IVR, narration, ect. I am a full time voice over artist and spend most of my time recording from my professional home studio.
*Studied voice VO with Nancy Wolfson
*Voice over classes at Voice Trax San Franscico
*Voice over classes at Voice One San Francisco
*Acting classes at A.C.T San Francisco
*B.A. in Business Communications for Holy Names University
*Improv Conservatory program at Second City
My Studio Equipment
I have a personal studio with:
Rode NT1-A mic
Mbox Mini USB Interface
Pro Toos recording and editing software
My degree is in business with an emphasis in communications, I also have a lot of computer knowledge.
I have studied improv at the historic Second City and am very comfortable improving any voice over project.
I've always been involved in sports including basketball, volleyball, swimming, football, and collegiate level softball.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cole Guttormsen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cole Guttormsen is a Premium subscriber.
• Cole Guttormsen was last active on Voice123 5 days ago