Sincere, real, engaging, thoughtful, professional
My work has successfully included the entire range of vocal presentation, including high energy reads for auto dealerships, standard reads for documentaries, and romantic reads for tourism agencies. I have a real interest, though, in interpreting script in an honest, engaging style that "involves" the listener.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwest, southern, Brooklyn
My Voice Experience
After my long experience as a studio voice-over talent, I have become easily directed. I have succeeded in an industry that requires as much listening ability as it does vocal expertise. In addition, I owned and operated an advertising agency for many years and directed talent from the "other side" of the booth. The combination of experiences has served me and my clients well. Clients such as Columbia Sportswear, Harley Davidson, Virgin Mobile, Walmart, Monsanto, Aegon, The State of Delaware, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Terminix, Enbridge Energy, the YMCA and so many others.
Long affiliation with advertising agencies and production houses
Advertising major and long-time advertising agency head
Workshops in "Oral Interpretation"
Adjunct Professor Flager College, St. Augustine, Florida "Broadcast Journalism"
Coaching with Jeff Finney, Sound Advice, Chicago
Voice Acting Classes with Jeff Lupetin, Chicago
Voice Acting Classes with Deb Doetzer, Chicago
Coaching with Dave Walsh, Los Angeles
Sought after Master of Ceremonies and live presenter
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser 416 microphone/Neumann TLM103 microphone
John Hardy M-1 mic preamp
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 interface
Soundforge editing software
In addition to reading others' work, I have written and recorded hundreds of scripts for clients and am proficient in communicating their messages. I am able to read for both Union and Non-union projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cochran Keating by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cochran Keating is a Standard subscriber.
Cochran Keating does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Cochran Keating was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Cochran Keating does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Cochran Keating was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.