Narrative, expressive and dramatic, emphatic, Guy
Friend Next Door
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, plain, and distinctfully different
C. Lon Smith started his voice over career in 1959
You can count on the best customer service. Trust me...I work hard to deliver the results you desire.
My Voice Experience
a church television commercial
an industrial product being demonstrated to the
As a melodramatist for a professor/pianist from Juliard-NYC to perform to a live audience. Various narratives for patriotic programs, choir groups and concerts in the Southeast.
Narrator for a recording on a CD titled Notes & Narrations, also on a Christmas CD titled Christmas Notes and Narrations.
Past Host- "Success Begins at Home - Live, call-in talk show in South Florida
I have two years of college but nothing related to vocal training. Whatever I have is natrual, and you can say 'expressive'.
I have traveled the USA, Canada, South America, Central and, Ireland and Germany and enjoy meeting, talking and encouraging people, making new friends and participating in seminar presentations, concerts as a melodramatist and interviews on radio and television.
My Studio Equipment
Have available a full array of modern equipment.
I have a computer both at home and at the studio where we can do most anything.
Studio is located and available in South Florida and available at the drop of a hat thanks to my long-time friend/associate Joe Beard.
I can provide music libraries & fully produced spots with DSL.
I can supply services of writing jingles, compose custom theme songs and record special instrumentals on piano.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact C Lonn Smith by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently C Lonn Smith is a Standard subscriber.
C Lonn Smith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
C Lonn Smith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
C Lonn Smith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. C Lonn Smith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.