Global English. Kings, and subjects galore.
Warm deep and authoritive, or completely the opposite when required. Refined, undefined, BBC World Service, or cartoon bunnies. World Championship sports Events, or wrestling commentaries. A million characters without need for costumes.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
BBC English, All British regions, Mid Atlantic, Italian, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Australian, Indian, Jamaican. Most used: Professor/Standard British/Sports Commentator.
My Voice Experience
BBC trained Yorkshire boy. London Calypso Underground Culture scene. Lived in Colorado/Switzerland/India/Russia/Italy.
The Voice of Pope Benedict 16th, Berlusconi, Winston Churchill. Every company ad, and cartoon character under the sun, with the exception of Donald Duck.
Now at 60 years of age, I have a voice which spans the generations and experiences of this life in anglo-saxon clothing.
Degree in Law University of London.
Drama Training BBC London, and Guildhall, London.
Microphone training BBC.
Singer and Musician (See youtube: Clive Riche)
Jingles and sound-tracks.
Sports journalism courses in Italy.
Translations from Italian to English and vice-versa.
My Studio Equipment
Recording system Pro Tools HD3.
Microphone Neumann U89, Sony C800.
Pre amp Avalon, Millenia.
Listening monitor Genelec,Yamaha.
I'm an on-screen actor Film and Video
(See youtube: Clive Riche show-reel)
Plus musician in various styles (Specializing in Vintage Jazz 20's, 30's ands 40's,)
My short career as a lawyer in London, was inspired by a desire to exercise a clear and precise diction and delivery.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Clive Riche by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Clive Riche is a Standard subscriber.
Clive Riche does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Clive Riche was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Clive Riche does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Clive Riche was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.