Deep, Masculine, Authoritative, Intelligent
I have a warm deep voice for narrations and audio books, but I can vary my pitch and dialect to suit almost any script.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Blaine, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Cockney, German, Hispanic, Russian, Asian, Southern US.
My Voice Experience
I've done radio and TV ads for Los Angeles Broadcasters (Broadcasting School), Wesco Auto Parts and Bergen and Company Embroidery. I've worked for KPLM in Palm Springs, CA; KARI in Blaine, WA; and am currently with Cascade Radio in Bellingham, WA.I did a considerable amount of stage work in Southern California.
I attended Los Angeles Broadcasters in Hollywood, and just completed a VO Course with Gravy for the Brain. I do on air and recorded work at Cascade Radio.
I have a 3 1/2 octave vocal range, and have had lead roles in 3 musicals.
On a somewhat different note, I'm a member of MENSA.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to studio facilities at the station I work, and have a Audio Technica AT875R shotgun mic and a Focurite Solo interface using Adobe Audition at my home studio.
As I wrote before, I am a Member of MENSA. I have a degree in Psychology. I play classical guitar, and I'm a big nerd.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Clay Willison by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Clay Willison is a Standard subscriber.
• Clay Willison was last active on Voice123 31 days ago