Deep, smooth, booming, masculine, professional
Deep, warm, professional sounding narrations. Smooth and sexy, deep and booming, or enthusiastic and upbeat commercial and advertisements. Clear and professional presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Clayton DeVecht
My Voice Experience
I have not done any work as of yet. Just entering the world of voice over. Graduated over a year ago for audio engineering and production, and I have been recording voice over demo reels for myself since.
Recording Workshop (RECW) Core Certification in early 2013. I have been heavily involved in playing music for over 10 years. Some recording and production experience before attending school, and I have been recording/producing music for a handful of local/national/international artists as well as producing voice over reels for myself.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools 11 with a Focusrite Scarlette 18i20 interface. Focusrite Octopre Preamp. (2)Shure SM57, Shure SM58, Audio-Technica AT 2020 Condenser Mic. Would like to add Shure SM7b and an EV RE20 Microphone to the collection, specifically for recording voice over. Yamaha HS5 studio monitors for mixing and Izotope Ozone 5 plugin Suite.
Pro Tools Certified, long background in music. Studied drama/performance arts in high school. Core certification from Recording workshop with school experience in audio for film, voice overs, and foley arts. As stated above, I also record and produce music for a handful of independent artists. Would like to focus on building a career as a voice over artist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Clayton DeVecht by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Clayton DeVecht is a Standard subscriber.
• Clayton DeVecht was last active on Voice123 89 days ago