Articulate, Clear, Wry, Hip, Believable
Versatile. I've been cast in hundreds of jobs that were:
Young and Upbeat
Guy Next Door
Special "pockets" are Wry/crack-in-the-voice, announcer parodies, and check out my narration and corporate demos for great middle of the road announcer narratives
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Clay St. Thomas
My Voice Experience
I'm proud to say that I have never been typecast as a voice talent. Some months the work is all trustworthy/MOR announcers, then a jag of dad and guy next door goofs, then a run of hip/wry slackers or more intense imaging voices.
Canadian and US national, regional, and local clients include Toyota, Honda, Rogers, Mr. Lube, Telus, Fantastic Sams, Ford, Audi, Future Shop, Tim Hortons, Coast Capital Savings, Midas, and more.
Animation work is a blast...I have credits including Megaman: NT Warrior, Inuyasha, the new Fantastic Four, and Ghost in the Shell 2.
In the past 12 months, I've worked on a slew of radio and tv spots, tv documentaries, instructional dvds, sales dvds, corporate video, online video, a series of tv specials for Feed the Children (US) and a feature documentary. In other words, I'll do just about anything ;)
I'm a 25 year broadcast vet and currently co-host The Waking Crew weekday mornings on Canada's multi-year award winning Country Station of the Year, 93.7JRfm.
I've worked in voiceover since the mid-80s, but it really started cooking when I began training as an actor in the late 90's. So although I've had a couple of decades of interpreting copy, I've avoided the ghetto of the "radio sound".
As an actor, I've appeared in features such as The Watchmen, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, Josie and the Pussycats and a bunch of fairly awful TV movies.
I'm also wee bit of a picker/singer and love to give Garageband a workout regularly...
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM103 mic thru an Apogee Duet interface/preamp into my Macbook Pro. An extremely clean and detailed mic chain which can be sweetened/fattened anyway you like with the acclaimed PSP Vintage Warmer 2 compressor-limiter and Peak Pro software. Phone patch for client-directed sessions.
Saskatchewan farmboy raisin' means you get a hard worker who takes the job seriously, but not life. I take direction well, collaborate easily, and build my repeat client business with professionalism.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Clay St. Thomas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Clay St. Thomas is a Standard subscriber.
• Clay St. Thomas was last active on Voice123 139 days ago