Professional, deep bass.
I am this for voice over work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American Midwest, American Southern (ranging from Texas to South Carolina), American Northeast (Maine), Boston, Minnesota and Michigan UP, British, Australian, Russian (Broken English)
My Voice Experience
My voice experience began in High School, in 1984. I recorded several PSA spots for my High School radio station.
I had audio production training in High School, and I own a home recording studio. Since I am a songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, I am familiar with audio production.
My Studio Equipment
Your project is in good hands here, with direct to disk recording using Steinberg's Cubase 5, interfaced with a Tascam FW-1804 8 channel Firewire (IEEE-1394) interface. Samson C01 studio condenser mics, and other outboard gear will make your project's professional production polished.
As a songwriter and multi instrumentalist, my recording experience and audio production experience allow for fast, professional production turnaround.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Clay Readnour by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Clay Readnour is a Standard subscriber.
Clay Readnour does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Clay Readnour was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Clay Readnour does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Clay Readnour was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.