Trustworthy, soothing, genuine, sincere.
The soothing voice of someone you can trust, a calm presence you can feel through the airwaves. Tones are pleasing, easy to listen to - lively and infectious, yet kind and caring. Invites the listener to feel secure, comforted, peaceful.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
A credible voice character that you can believe, a trustworthy representative, a Southern belle.
My Voice Experience
Clance began her voice work by reading newspapers and books for the local station serving the blind and print-handicapped.
She interned in the FedEx Media Department, reporting daily stats and doing in-house promos and educational reminders.
Since then, she has worked with multiple non-profit organizations including United Way, churches and the local women's shelter. She has also worked with the local police department in creating videos that educate the officers.
Clance received a B.S. in Organizational Leadership (Summa Cum Laude) from the University of Indianapolis (formerly Indiana Central). Took speech and drama courses, voice lessons. Worked with the on-campus radio station.
My Studio Equipment
Has access to a closet of microphones ranging from a Mix Magazine contributor Eddie Ciletti customized mic to Cascade tube mics to a variety of Shure microphones. Further equipment includes a Grace preamp, Yamaha NS10M reference studio monitors, and Cubase editing software.
Clance is an author with technical, creative writing, and copyrighting skills. She directed and toured with choral and drama groups in the Midwest. She enjoys being a ham!
Terms are 1/2 up front and the remainder upon completion of the project. A PayPal account is established for your convenience. For projects $50 or less, full payment is expected up front.
THANK YOU for your interest... "I look forward to bringing to life that which you already hear in your head."
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Clance LaTurner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Clance LaTurner is a Standard subscriber.
• Clance LaTurner was last active on Voice123 30 days ago