Professional, girl next, offbeat, etc.
I am a professionally trained actress and singer so have great control and flexibility in my voice and am therefore able to conform to just about any character from a goofy or eccentric character to someone's best friend to a corporate narration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am originally from the Midwest so I can tap into that background for the ever-popular "Fargo" sound or I can remain in my every day dialect which is Transatlantic.
My Voice Experience
Most recently I have completed a nation radio PSA campaign, a corporate video and a commercial. Looking forward to adding to that list!
Professionally trained actress and singer including a BFA in theater.
My Studio Equipment
AT2020 and MacBook
I am a radio / TV / film producer which gives me the added knowledge of the various client challenges and needs. I also have basic post-production skills so will be able to edit or tweak vocal tracks if needed.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Claire McClanahan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Claire McClanahan is a Standard subscriber.
• Claire McClanahan was last active on Voice123 137 days ago