Perky, Fresh, Bubbly, Classy, Versatile, Contemporary and Character British Voice.
Claire's vocal style is varied and versatile. She can do smooth and professional for presentations, and sexy and fun for commercials. She can also do warm and deep vocals, and loves taking on the challenge for character voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Kent, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Claire can do various accents, London, Birmingham, West Country Dorset.
My Voice Experience
Claire is currently recording comedy sketches for radio airplay, and is varied with the character voices she creates. Claire has recorded commercials and jingles for Solar Radio London, Sky channel 0129. Claire has also recorded adverts for 'Aston Microphones', and regularly record jingles for London radio station 'Delite'. Lively, contemporary and versatile with a hint of London, Estuary English.
Having had classical vocal training with respected voice coach Ann De Renais, Claire was recently coached at University by respected voice coach Janet Morgan. Claire has a degree in Performing Arts which includes voice work. Her voice coach is London based coach, Gary Terzza. Claire has also completed the Gravy for the Brain voiceover course.
My Studio Equipment
Claire owns and operates her home studio equipment consisting of: Se Electronic 2200a II C condensor mic and a Rode NT1 microphone, Focusrite Scarlett interface, Behringer U-phoria UMC22 pre amp, Behringer HPM1000 headphones, PRO Acoustic Reflexion filter vocal booth, and pop filter. The software she useable is Wave Pad Masters Edition sound software, Audacity sound software, and Kristal Audio Engine software. Claire has been recording and sending out studio quality work for over a year with this equipment.
Claire has been acting for around 20 years, and has completed a three year full-time Drama and Performing Arts degree at Canterbury Christchurch University Kent. Claire has also completed the 'Gravy for the Brain' voice-over course. She prides herself on being professional and friendly, and enjoys a vocal challenge!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Claire Clifford-Fennell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Claire Clifford-Fennell is a Premium subscriber.
• Claire Clifford-Fennell has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours