professional, friendly, warm, clear, humorous
Clear and concise for professional presentations; Warm and friendly, energetic and young, or comic and fun for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, Nova Scotia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British accent (upper class), British accent, middle class, British accent, working class - London, Liverpool accent, North American accent
My Voice Experience
My recent voice experience includes providing an unscripted voiceover commentary for a feature film DVD, middle-class English frustrated customer (NS Power corporate video) and choir singer (NSLC television/Internet commercial). I also provided voice-messaging recordings for a Toronto marketing company.
My on-camera feature movie experience includes playing a fast-talking, neurotic dinner date (principal character).
* Voice Acting – Commercials & Cartoons - Joshua Young ACTRA
* Film, Radio and Television - Atlantic Talent Agency
* Introduction to the American Accent - Andy Smith, ACTRA
My other qualifications:
* B.A. (Hons) History
* Advanced Certificate in Marketing (Merit), Chartered Institute of Marketing
* Certificate in Periodical Journalism (Distinction), National Council for the Training of Journalists
I also spent several years performing as a guitarist/vocalist in a rock band!
My Studio Equipment
I currently use the AT2020 USB mic with and Audacity editing software.
I experience in the following fields:
* Public speaking and performance
* Experience in theatre and improvisation
* Copywriting and editing skills
I work with words every day, so have an understanding of when scripts work - and when they don't!
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Claire Bradshaw by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Claire Bradshaw is a Standard subscriber.
• Claire Bradshaw was last active on Voice123 229 days ago