warm, welcoming, the woman you want to talk to
Warm and deep for narrations
Clear and professional for presentations
Fun, sexy for commercials
Can be childish for audiobooks
In general: easiness, relaxed, positive, deep, warm, soft or energetic with nice intonations
Examples of feedback I received from clients:
"You've got very pleasant voice. I heard exactly what we wanted to record – easiness, positivity"
"Thank you for your creativity!"
"Thank you for sending in such a great interpretation of our script! I liked the fact that you took what was there and were able to communicate our message clearly and effectively."
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French accent in English, French accent in German, French accent in Spanish
My Voice Experience
Welcome into my world of voice...
Once upon a time, I entered the wonderful country of voice-over by chance... A friend, documentary film-maker, asked me to help him translate his script from German to French. He liked my spoken voice and asked me to record it. That was my step 1!
I loved it.
As a singer and a communication/marketing professional, I gained experience doing presentations, concerts and on-cam announcer gigs for web TVs.
In 2011, I decided to take a voice-over class at the Montreal School of Performing Arts and was awarded 2 jobs directly after the course was over (March 2011).
Now here I am SPEAKING OUT LOUD on Voice123 to be your voice talent for your next project.
Hear me out and discover my world of voice!
Talk to you soon,
2008: Spoken voice class, University of Montreal, Montreal, QC, Canada
2010: Announcer for montrealmusik website
2011: Voice-over workshop, Montreal School of Performing Arts
2012: Narration at Ateliers Danielle Fichaud, Montreal, QC
My Studio Equipment
Software: Pro Tools 6.9
Microphone: Marshall MXL 2003 Condenser
- Translation from English to French
- Translation from German to French
- Editing, correcting French texts
- Singing: I am a jazz and soul singer as well so I could sing some scripts as well if needed
- I also wrote scripts for promotional films, so I know which directions and emphasis we need to add to texts.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Chrystelle Maechler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chrystelle Maechler is a Standard subscriber.
• Chrystelle Maechler was last active on Voice123 202 days ago