Character Specialist, reassuring, offbeat, sultry.
I have a very versatile voice. My favourite style is probably narration, especially children's stories. I can cackle like a witch or be soft, warm and sulty. My voice is also warm and reassuring.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am comfortable with a variety of accents ranging from Southern British Standard to cockney and Northern accents, Welsh and Irish. I also speak Greek fluently, so can speak English with a Greek (mainland) accent.
My Voice Experience
* BT Phone and Fax Services
* Jingles and funny voice-overs - GLR - The Mary Costello Show
* Horror/macabre/manic voice-over for a film short by Can Evrenol
* I sing regularly with a band
Equity/The Spotlight (View Pin No. 9339-8979-7461
Agent: ETC Agency
5 GCE O Levels in English Language; English Literature; Biology; Human Anatomy; French
2 GCE A levels in French and Sociology
London University Diploma in Dramatic Art
Royal Society of Arts Diploma in Teaching English as a Foreign Language
Fully qualified fitness instructor/personal trainer - Darnley Career Academy (DCA)
Relevant work undertaken
Workshops in schools on assertiveness training/life skills; recently assisted a professor and author of neuro-linguistic programming at a language/life skills workshop at Pasona UK Ltd.
My Studio Equipment
Mac using Logic Pro
I am an actress. I regularly record stories and newstext for my father, who is registered blind.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Chrysanthe Grech by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chrysanthe Grech is a Standard subscriber.
• Chrysanthe Grech was last active on Voice123 279 days ago