young, hip, real, conversational, Guy Next Door
Young, fresh, real delivery for commercials.
Professional and informative for narration.
Fun, hip and upbeat for Promos and Imaging.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Jersey/New York accent, British accent, Stoner, Skater character voices, leprechaun character.
My Voice Experience
I've studied with numerous acting coaches which brings a real and focused approach to my commercial reads.
I've studied at The Groundlings Improv in Los Angeles, which brings a fun, imaginative perspective to my character voices.
I minored in Public Speaking at Texas State which helps provide a clear, concise and informative approach to narration.
Texas State - BA in Electronic Media, Minor in Public Speaking
Improvisation - Groundlings LA
Acting Classes - Lesly Kahn Institute
Private Acting Training - Laurel Vouvray-Smith
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser 416 mic
Aphex 230 vocal processor
Adobe Audition 3
I live in my studio and am almost always available.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Christopher Wells by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christopher Wells is a Standard subscriber.
Christopher Wells does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Christopher Wells was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Christopher Wells does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Christopher Wells was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.