Real, Friendly, Interesting, Youthful, Versatile
A fresh Voice in Bloom! From a Gardenia spreading joy to a Star Jasmine displaying grace and elegance to the radiant energy of a Clematis, you will find a caring spirit with Voice in Bloom, LLC.
• Warm and Friendly Real Person – Like a neighbor sharing organic gardening treasures!
• Professional for Presentations, Technical & Educational Training, and Narrations – Expressing tranquility, perseverance, and inspiration.
• Fun and Friendly for Commercials – Bringing smiles and positivity to your project!
Voice in Bloom has a personal voice over studio and can offer prompt, professional service. Audio files can be delivered via email or FTP in the format of your choice.
Looking forward to helping your projects bloom!
Christy Palmer - Voice Over Talent
Voice in Bloom, LLC
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Newnan, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Christy Palmer
My Voice Experience
Radio and TV Commercials
Voice Over Training:
• Completed "Book It! What You Need to Know to Book!" Workshop with Mary Lynn Wissner, 2014
• Participate in weekly Skype Voice Over Workouts
• Voice Over Certificate Program, Clayton State University, 2011
• M.B.A., Business, Georgia State University
• B.B.A., Management with a Minor in Marketing, Mercer University
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1-A Microphone
Christy Palmer has over 15 years of experience working in small businesses. From leadership to customer service, she has had valuable opportunities to grow within organizations and help others. In 2012, Christy started her own business, Voice in Bloom, LLC where she enjoys working with clients on their voice over, marketing, and communication needs. She has voiced greetings for telephone systems and websites, commercials and narrations with subjects such as nutrition and wellness communications, educational videos, and business presentations.
Christy received her Master of Business Administration Degree from Georgia State University and her Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Management with a Minor in Marketing from Mercer University.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Christy Palmer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christy Palmer is a Standard subscriber.
Christy Palmer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Christy Palmer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Christy Palmer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Christy Palmer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.